Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I love these kids!

Kevin and Michala have been in NY for about a week since Erin and Jeff have been moving from Maryland up to snowy Oswego. They are the hardest kids to get to pose for a picture, especially Kevin but as you can see I got some really good pictures of them. I told them that the camera was broken and the only way it would work was if they smiled...suckers lol. For some reason they have a facination with looking at the screen to see what the picture looks like after I have taken in. I think it's because it's a new big lucious camera with a bright flash....who knows. The kids went up to their new house yesterday and I miss them a lot but weather permitting, Jimmy and I are going to be going up there for Christmas. I can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. Aww! Those are some adorable kids! Unfortunately it is really common for young kids to be so anxious to see the picture on the camera that you can never get them to pose for it! I guess that is one drawback to digital...:-)

    ReplyDelete