Monday, February 16, 2009

Baltimore, MD

This past weekend Jimmy and I went to Maryland to visit Jeff, Erin and the kids and it also served as a Valentines weekend getaway.

Saturday I was awakened by Kevin at about 7:30. I was not too thrilled seeing as I hadn't gone to bed until about 2am. Erin works at Medieval Times in Baltimore so Jimmy and I got tickets for the 1:00 show. Jimmy and I have both gone before, just not together so it was pretty fun.

After the show Jimmy and I went to TJ Max at the mall and got some sweet deals on some stuff.

Erin got home at about 7 so after the kids went to bed Erin, Jimmy and I went bowling to the place on base which was pretty sweet. They had newer screens showing the scores which Jimmy thought was amazing and black lights throughout the place so that you could see how dirty your clothes really were.

Jimmy was the best bowler. Let's just say he was competing with me and Erin's scores...combined.

Even though she sucked, Erin was still pretty stoked when she knocked down a pin.

On Sunday, again I was woken up by Kevin, this time he decided he wanted to play with his train set in the room we were sleeping in....really early. I ended up getting up with him for a bit then when Erin woke up you better believe I went back to sleep for a little bit.


In case you can't tell, Michala is wearing a Yankees shirt in this picture :)



Jimmy and I ordered drinks at Medieval Times and this is the cup that my drink came in. It was huge! Even a couple people commented on it's size. Michala and Kevin wanted some oats for "snack" (uncooked oatmeal, gross) so I decided to put my cup to further use. Kevin is pointing to the oats on the floor letting me know the dogs will clean it up.


We were trying to get the kids to sit still for a picture...this is what I got.

Kevin made some pretty sweet structures.

How can you resist this face? It's so hard getting kids to pose for pictures so I was stoked to get this one!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures! You are lucky to live within driving distance of your niece and nephew (and sister of course). We went to Medieval Times in Cali and it was great fun. We put Audrey to bed late specifically so that she will sleep in...I need my sleep!

    ReplyDelete