Monday, February 16, 2009

Bad Luck

For those of you who really know me, I have had really bad luck with cars in the past....really bad luck. Well today just solidified that fact. Kortney's sister dropped by the office to drop something off to her and when she left I recieved a phone call from her saying she had just witnessed a hit and run....to my car! It was some guy from Jersey driving a Lexus who hit my car in the parking lot. I called the police and the officer who came by seemed like he didn't want to be bothered with something so petty....not petty to me! The cop told me, "it's not like we're going to go to New Jersey and arrest him". Whatever. Anywho, the damages as you can see are not too bad but considering I am still paying on this car I would like it to not be damaged! This is the only car I've owned that I actually like for crying out loud. We'll see if I get any insurance coverage on this deal.

Side note: This isn't even the original bumper. I was involved in a fender bender last year on the parkway (not my fault) and had the whole thing replaced.

1 comment:

  1. How annoying! Some people have no sense of what is right and wrong. And he was driving a lexus!!! Of course I can see the temptation of just driving away, but that is so wrong! I hope when you get your car back it is in better shape!

    ReplyDelete