Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nicolina & Brett's Wedding

Nicolina and Brett got married on September 12, 2009 at the Pumpelli House in Owego, NY. It was a beautiful venue and I was so happy to be a part of their special day. Even though I missed her bridal shower due to the car troubles in Maryland I was able to attend her bachelorette party. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and afterwards we went to Deb's house (one of the bridesmaids) and had snacks and chilled in the hot tob with a sleepover following. I was honored when Nicolina asked me to spend the night at her parents house the night before the wedding. The next morning we went to the venue to set everything up and the wedding was a success! I cried more than she did but it was the first wedding I had ever been in and I was just so happy for her!



No comments:

Post a Comment