Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weekend Funtivities

Saturday was quite eventful with Alyssa and Josh's wedding followed by a get together at Jill and Sev's new place. The reception was at the Terra Cotta in Binghamton. Everything was so beautiful from all of the decorations to the wedding cake that Bonni made. I'm a little upset that I didn't look in to the Terra Cotta for my wedding reception! Either way, it was a lot of fun, Nic and I tore up the dance floor for a bit.



After the wedding Jimmy and I headed over to Jill and Sev's new place for some friendly bonding. We played Taboo which was hilarious, even though Jill, Katherine and I lost. We drank egg nog and feasted on some delicious treats provided by Jill and Danae's mom. Mmmm. Having a new camera compells me to take lots of random pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OooOh! I miss you all so much! I can't wait to see Jill's new place!

    ReplyDelete